Your organizational culture dictates your capabilities in the way of performance and its ability to respond to change.
We work with our clients to create High Contribution Cultures that will be robust, agile, and responsive to all the different workforce, stakeholders, and customers and vendors. We mostly focus on the following:
- Culture and change management
- Organizational development
- Organizational effectiveness, work systems and processes improvement
- Organizational restructuring
- Mergers and acquisitions, from concept to integration
BDG’s Change Management focus is on assisting organizations in their evolution creating constructive change through Self-Design while building leader and team member competencies.
- Create Organizational Design that Supports Business Growth
- Build Stronger Teams
We assist in the development of solutions that will improve your organization’s performance and achieve greater business results with BDG’s HCC approach by focusing on:
- Strategic alignment with your people to achieve greater performance, cost savings, and process efficiency
- Organizational change, strategies, ‘ownership,’ accountability and measurements of success
- Behavior change
- Collaboration, Cooperation, and Communication (C3)
- Responsive and agile teams
In the constantly changing competitive landscape highly motivated teams have the ability to respond
- Assessment tools: when needed we work with a variety of traditional tools that help create an understanding of each individual strengths, group interactions, and contribution to the team performance. Some of the tools include:
- Meyer Briggs
- Teamwork Effectiveness Survey
- Organizational Engineering
- Facilitation Services – The process of facilitation is aimed at maximizing the application of learning to help create sustainable change within the organization. This facilitation may involve a variety of interventions and activities assisting the organization to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Create Customized Experiential Training that Supports Organizational Goals and Objectives
We have created and delivered more than 1,000 different types of experiential workshops designed to help participants at all levels (C-suite, VP, Directors, Managers, Supervisors, and non-managers) of an organization build upon his/her strengths in the following Top 11 traits and attributes of a HCC:
- People trust and respect one another
- People have highly effective communication
- People highly appreciate one another
- People are responsible and accountable
- People can ask clarification questions of one another
- People share their perceptions and provide feedback
- People choose to be in the organization
- People who do not work out with the organization graduate into to areas or jobs
- People are assertive with one another
- People work as a team
- People and their roles are hard to differentiate because they all work together on behalf of the organization
The structure of the organization affects the ability of the division or department to succeed. We work with leaders and executives to help ensure design and development of a structure that will optimize employee success therefore positively affecting the business results.
Our engagement with organizations’ leaders, team members, and individuals is in support of change management initiatives which improve organizational and operational performance and meet bottom-line results ultimately creating a High Contribution Culture (HCC).
- Our Experiential Training focuses on unleashing human energy, the identification and development of new skills that are needed to support a culture of success.
- Training is aimed at developing new or enhancing existing skills to maximize effectiveness and efficiency while empowering people closest to the work so they can better succeed in their jobs and meeting the goals and objectives
- As training proceeds behaviors emerge that consist of higher levels of engagement, accountability, assertiveness, emotional intelligence, improved decision-making (decisions based on the interest of the organization, not the individual or individual department), and leadership creating an improved performance culture.
- This development process uses workshops customized for the specific organization and encouragement for the application of these new skills.
- The 02 basic process focuses on Workforce Engagement, Organizational Accountability, Emotional Intelligence, and Assertive Behaviors. The workshops also focus on developing and enhancing knowledge, skills, ability and behaviors all oriented toward implementation, which helps create an organizational culture of success.
- We have over 300 highly interactive workshops developed that can be customized to enhance the entire workforce’s knowledge, skill, abilities, and behavior to fulfill organizational goals. We also design, develop, and implement new workshops as needed by the company
- We have delivered over 1,000 workshops in the for-profit, government, not-for-profit and health care sectors.